The environmental conditions that the RFID tag may encounter during its lifetime are major considerations in tag selection. A tag embedded within the product may encounter high temperatures and pressures during product manufacturing, and it must be able to survive those conditions. Evaluate environmental conditions not only within your own facility but also in any environment the tag will travel through during its entire lifetime. These environmental conditions may affect the tag’s read range or read rate:
* The substrate may absorb moisture or may become brittle and crack.
* The adhesive may not hold the tag due to moisture or chemicals and the tag may fall off the item.
* The interconnection between the antenna and the IC may break due to vibration or due to repeated flexing of the tag.
* The antenna may be weakened due to corrosive effects of the chemicals in the environment.
You may need to use encapsulated tags that are protected from abrasion or chemicals in the environment.
The OPP130 is typically designed to be applied to industrial applications that require extremely long reading distance. This UHF tag is IP68-rated, making it suitable for harsh outdoor environments and ideal for industrial and logistical processes requiring outstanding performace in a demanding environment. It offers exposure to water and contaminants. It enables the user to track assets across large areas and spaces such as Container, Vehicles, machinery, doors, metallic assemblies and so on. The tag can be mounted onto the surfact using pop rivets, cable ties or high-performance permanent adhesives. FCC and ETSI version are both available. OPP IOT offers RFID TAGS that are customised in shape, size and finish so as to ensure application to any product, even in the most adverse environmental conditions.
Need an RFID asset tracking solution for long reading distance application? We can help.
Contact email@example.com to get started today.
Many companies lease pallets and other logistics containers in order to offload the cost of maintaining their own pallet fleet. However,managing the return of these items has often proven challenging for pallet providers. Although many companies currently use cheaper wood pallets, demand for reusable plastic pallets has increased in recent years because of fears about crosscontamination from meat and other food products shipped on wooden pallets (which are often scrapped afterward), and new International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) requirements for the fumigation of wood pallets to prevent the spread of invasive insects. Plastic pallets also last longer and are lighter than their wood counterparts, which can save on freight costs.
A system for tracking the pallets while they were in circulation was desperately needed. Bar code technology was proposed, but determined to be insufficient for the application for two reasons. First, because these pallets are for carrying fresh produce, each pallet re-entering the facility is treated with a variety of cleaning chemicals and high-pressure washing. Bar codes simply could not endure these conditions. Also, the life of any pallet inevitably involves a significant amount of bumping and bruising, and even a small scratch can render a barcode useless.
OPP IOT provides a wide range of RFID pallet Tags in UHF frequencies and to suit any RFID application – even on-metal. Container or Pallet identification, Warehouse applications or Inventory and Asset marking. Our pallet tags are manufactured in various dimensions to suit your needs while meeting the required read range. Being compatible with most readers and printers in the industry while keeping consistent performance. These tags are made with high quality materials and adhesive for easy application, re-usability and durability.
RFID pallet tracking tags for plastic pallets and crates has been one of the most demanded products for logistic operations and container tracking. RFID Tags and stickers can improve the automation level of the inventory tracking processes. Our pallet RFID tags are manufactured in various dimensions to suit your needs while meeting the required read range. Being compatible with most readers and printers in the industry while keeping consistent performance is where our product outshines everyone else.
RFID pallet tracking tags Features
* Made with high quality materials and adhesive for easy application, re-usability and durability.
* Washable and even compatible with shipping containers. Performs very well even in proximity to water content and even in high temperature environments.
* Can with stand harsh environment and handling conditions as often pallets and crates are subjected to shocks from falling. The mechanical wear has been minimized with our new range of RTI Labels.
* Usable in mining & construction units, automotive, health care, manufacturing systems, supply chain management and logistics & ware housing solutions using RFID Technology.
* Optimized for managing RTI (Returnable Transit Items) using RFID technology and its automation making it suitable for plastic pallets, crates, containers and carton tracking.
* High performance, cost effectiveness and error-free operation with proven market reliability.
* Can be used as an alternative to RFID shipping labels and stickers.