OPPD6 is a mini UHF RFID hard tag developed for application onto metal assets. With the diameter 6mm and light weight, thus making it quite an ideal asset tracking tag for applications such as tracking tools or medical equipments which have a very small application area and ones that would not require a read range of over one meter.
This FR4 based tag can be delivered with an Alien Higgs 3 chip or NXP UCODE 8 chip, which makes it quite durable even in environments where exposure to high temperature is involved. The tag is versatile in nature and is designed to work well in a variety of environmental conditions. This tag can be mounted onto the metal asset using a high performance permanent adhesive provided with the tag or by using a screw.
OPP087 has specific characteristics such as small size, long reading distance, ultra high frequency, and resistance to metal. The tag shaped in a PC case, which has the characteristics of impact resistance, pressure resistance, etc. At the same time, it is waterproof and dust proof in good looking. QR code and logos can be added to the surface of the tags. It is commonly used for warehouse shelf management and logistic pallet management.
In the reference tray tracking, RFID tags are often used on the shelves because of the need for anti-metal tags, and there is a long distance required for goods to interfere with the reading. The ordinary anti-metal tags and ABS anti-metal tags can only reach a reading distance of less than 5 meters. After interference, it can only be within 3 meters, and OPP087 has a normal reading distance of 9 meters. Even if it is disturbed, it can reach a reading distance of more than 5 meters. The reading distance is very advantageous in the same size of the other tags. The tags has a PC case that greatly meets the requirements of customers for outdoor use.
For vehicles’ painting must under process of Car body for rust prevention and internal spraying, Polish and modify the hypotenuse, cleaning, Stick to protect, Primer paint, putty, Polishing atomic ash, Juvenile grey, polish, cleaning, Stick to protect, cleaning, Painted plain paint, Priming paint, lacquer varnish, drying, Wax polish, Cover the car.
All those processes must in order, RFID anti-metal & high-temperature resistance tag OPP4215 can records each step during the process. Even pass work on to the next shift, workers only scan the tag can know clearly what is the next step should do.
When the QC find some problems, scan the tag, can get the name, time of who and when taking charge of this process at once. In this way, workers are serious and responsible for each step, quality guaranteed, effective improved. If you like, you can re-use those RFID vehicle tags for next batch.
OPP4215 RFID tag also can application in:
1)Automotive production line
2)Metal pallet management
A headache is the difficulty of losing and managing the manhole cover,manhole cover destroyed or stolen will affect urban traffic.
OPPIOT are designing and developing a tag mainly use to manhole cover tracking and tag is installed under the manhole cover and will not bulge on the road.Tag can be read across the manhole cover,so controller can tracking and management this according the information of RFID tag.
Our manhole cover RFID tag with size 54x27x5mm,use Impinj Monza R6 chip (EPC 128bits,User 64bits,TID 96bits),tag IP rating up to IP68.
More info see the link :http://www.oppiot.com/RFID-tag-for-manhole-cover.html
Once you identify your labeling requirements, it’s time to pick the right RFID tag.
There are literally hundreds of tags from which to choose, some of which are more expensive than others. Usually companies require consulting in selecting the right RFID tag since the price varies depending upon the type and volume. For example, metal-mount and rugged RFID tags are more expensive than RFID wet inlays or RFID labels. Likewise, the cost per tag increases when quantities decrease.
While manufacturers offer various tag combinations, each also provides basics commonly used to identify and track assets and inventory. These include:
* Standard RFID tags work best on non-metal surfaces upon which tags are directly attached. Available in different sizes and shapes, these tags offer read ranges of up to 20 feet. Standard RFID tags are ideal for plastic surfaces.
* Metal mount RFID tags use foam adhesive, which reduces RF interference. Ideal for metal surfaces, these tags have a read range of 5-6 feet.
* RFID hang tags are not placed directly onto items. Instead, fasteners such as plastic ties attach to the item. Hang tags are easy to remove and reattach.
* RFID windshield tags can transmit from 18 feet or more. That’s why they are used to control access to gated communities and parking garages and to collect tolls.
* RFID folded tab tags are a great alternative to metal mount tags and typical inlays/tags for items with limited space. These tags have a read range of up to 20 feet.
* RFID hard tags are designed for heavy-duty use because of their resistance to impact and water subversion. You may affix these tags using mechanical fasteners or adhesives. Their design provides a long read range.
By tagging critical industrial assets with ruggedized passive RFID tags, then setting up a number of reader “checkpoints” at key points, managers and staffers can garner real-time data on the movement and location of individual throughout the facility. Such a solution automates a significant amount of manual tasks – slashing time spent searching for materials, reducing waste and loss, and creating money-saving efficiencies from Day 1.
A professionally developed RFID Tags asset tracking system can:
> Increase labor productivity by providing material handling personnel with instant, accurate directions for pickup or movement
> Essentially eliminate “lost” assets
> Ensure staff focus on core competencies
> Cut wait time at workstations by ensuring that materials arrive in a timely fashion
> Allow for more precise scheduling and minimize non-value-added staff downtime
> Reduce the need for routine inventory cycle counts and audits by identifying potential discrepancies well before they impact the bottom line
In addition, OPP IOT’s rfid tag is particularly well-suited for use in industrial settings. All of our tags – both off-the-shelf and custom-built – are rugged enough for long-term use in nearly any environment, and we specialize in matching the right RFID tag to the right application. Regardless of your specifications, we can help you deploy an RFID asset tracking system that saves you time, money and hassle.
The environmental conditions that the RFID tag may encounter during its lifetime are major considerations in tag selection. A tag embedded within the product may encounter high temperatures and pressures during product manufacturing, and it must be able to survive those conditions. Evaluate environmental conditions not only within your own facility but also in any environment the tag will travel through during its entire lifetime. These environmental conditions may affect the tag’s read range or read rate:
* The substrate may absorb moisture or may become brittle and crack.
* The adhesive may not hold the tag due to moisture or chemicals and the tag may fall off the item.
* The interconnection between the antenna and the IC may break due to vibration or due to repeated flexing of the tag.
* The antenna may be weakened due to corrosive effects of the chemicals in the environment.
You may need to use encapsulated tags that are protected from abrasion or chemicals in the environment.
The OPP130 is typically designed to be applied to industrial applications that require extremely long reading distance. This UHF tag is IP68-rated, making it suitable for harsh outdoor environments and ideal for industrial and logistical processes requiring outstanding performace in a demanding environment. It offers exposure to water and contaminants. It enables the user to track assets across large areas and spaces such as Container, Vehicles, machinery, doors, metallic assemblies and so on. The tag can be mounted onto the surfact using pop rivets, cable ties or high-performance permanent adhesives. FCC and ETSI version are both available. OPP IOT offers RFID TAGS that are customised in shape, size and finish so as to ensure application to any product, even in the most adverse environmental conditions.
Need an RFID asset tracking solution for long reading distance application? We can help.
Contact email@example.com to get started today.
Many companies lease pallets and other logistics containers in order to offload the cost of maintaining their own pallet fleet. However,managing the return of these items has often proven challenging for pallet providers. Although many companies currently use cheaper wood pallets, demand for reusable plastic pallets has increased in recent years because of fears about crosscontamination from meat and other food products shipped on wooden pallets (which are often scrapped afterward), and new International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) requirements for the fumigation of wood pallets to prevent the spread of invasive insects. Plastic pallets also last longer and are lighter than their wood counterparts, which can save on freight costs.
A system for tracking the pallets while they were in circulation was desperately needed. Bar code technology was proposed, but determined to be insufficient for the application for two reasons. First, because these pallets are for carrying fresh produce, each pallet re-entering the facility is treated with a variety of cleaning chemicals and high-pressure washing. Bar codes simply could not endure these conditions. Also, the life of any pallet inevitably involves a significant amount of bumping and bruising, and even a small scratch can render a barcode useless.
OPP IOT provides a wide range of RFID pallet Tags in UHF frequencies and to suit any RFID application – even on-metal. Container or Pallet identification, Warehouse applications or Inventory and Asset marking. Our pallet tags are manufactured in various dimensions to suit your needs while meeting the required read range. Being compatible with most readers and printers in the industry while keeping consistent performance. These tags are made with high quality materials and adhesive for easy application, re-usability and durability.
RFID pallet tracking tags for plastic pallets and crates has been one of the most demanded products for logistic operations and container tracking. RFID Tags and stickers can improve the automation level of the inventory tracking processes. Our pallet RFID tags are manufactured in various dimensions to suit your needs while meeting the required read range. Being compatible with most readers and printers in the industry while keeping consistent performance is where our product outshines everyone else.
RFID pallet tracking tags Features
* Made with high quality materials and adhesive for easy application, re-usability and durability.
* Washable and even compatible with shipping containers. Performs very well even in proximity to water content and even in high temperature environments.
* Can with stand harsh environment and handling conditions as often pallets and crates are subjected to shocks from falling. The mechanical wear has been minimized with our new range of RTI Labels.
* Usable in mining & construction units, automotive, health care, manufacturing systems, supply chain management and logistics & ware housing solutions using RFID Technology.
* Optimized for managing RTI (Returnable Transit Items) using RFID technology and its automation making it suitable for plastic pallets, crates, containers and carton tracking.
* High performance, cost effectiveness and error-free operation with proven market reliability.
* Can be used as an alternative to RFID shipping labels and stickers.